In this workshop students will be shown how to mix resin, how to colour using pigments, alcohol ink, foil and glitter to create different effects and set into assorted moulds to create earrings, pendants and key rings. Finally how to assemble and finish using pliers, string and metal findings. The resin we use is quick curing & non toxic, students will be required to wear gloves & mask (for fumes), not suitable for pregnant woman or children under 16. All materials provided and pieces can be taken home on the day, no experience necessary.
This course is now fully booked. Email email@example.com to go on the waitlist.
What you will need
- Mobile phone with QR App to check in
- Masks & gloves will be provided
- bring a tub to take your ready to wear creations home
What you will learn
- how to mix pigment into resin
- how to colour using pigments, alcohol ink, foil and glitter
- how to assemble using pliers, string and metal findings
What you will get
- 6 pairs of earrings
- necklace pendants
- key ring
About the tutor
Anna Kolusniewski is a practising artist, teacher, jewellery and costume designer. Anna teaches a variety of art and craft classes across Melbourne, suitable for all age groups and always lots of hands-on creative fun.