In this workshop students will be shown how to mix resin, how to colour using pigments, alcohol ink, foil and glitter to create different effects and set into assorted moulds to create earrings, pendants and key rings. Finally how to assemble and finish using pliers, string and metal findings. The resin we use in non toxic, students will be required to wear gloves, not suitable for pregnant woman or children under 16. We use a quick curing resin so pieces can be taken home on the day. All materials provided, no experience necessary.
Due to Covid 19
- strict class of limit of 7 people
- mask & gloves will be supplied
- hand sanitizer provided in the classroom
- 1.5m distance between students
- students from hot spots suburbs* are asked to request a place September class instead.
What you will learn
- how to mix pigment into resin
- how to colour using pigments, alcohol ink, foil and glitter
- how to assemble using pliers, string and metal findings
What you will get
- 6 pairs of earrings
- necklace pendants
- key ring
About the tutor
Anna Kolusniewski is a practising artist, teacher, jewellery and costume designer. Anna teaches a variety of art and craft classes across Melbourne, suitable for all age groups and always lots of hands-on creative fun.
*Lockdown Suburbs – 3012, 3021, 3032, 3038, 3042, 3046, 3047, 3055, 3060 and 3064