Zippered pouches have a million uses. Why not learn how to make your own easy zippered pouch as a gift or for yourself!
Some sewing knowledge is required.
What you will get
- knowledge of how to sew a zippered pouch
- patterns/instructions for bucket
- take home a pouch
What you need to bring
- sewing machine
- cotton fabric – two pieces of A4-sized fabric *The tutor will also have a supply of fabric on hand
- matching zipper – at least 20 cm or 8 inches long
- matching thread
- sewing accessories – scissors, thread, chalk, pins, needles, ruler, zipper foot for machine
- notebook & pencil
About the tutor
Ruth has been sewing for decades. She has a passion for making things for others, from children’s clothing, bags, and juggling balls to finger puppet outfits. In recent years Ruth has been sewing more clothing for herself, including shirts skirts, and even jeans. She hopes to inspire more people to sew their own clothes.
Class availability: 7 PLACES REMAINING
Sunday 19 March
10.00am – 1.00pm (1 session)
Book this course
To enrol in this course, fill out the form below. Remember to add the details of any other students who are part of your booking.
Please note: This class requires a minimum number of students to go ahead. For this reason, we encourage students to book at least 5 days prior to the course/workshop. In the unlikely event that we don't get enough enrolments, we may need to postpone to a later date or cancel the course/workshop. You will be advised via email or text prior to the class commencing.