Improve your sewing skills and learn new techniques in this next steps to sewing class. Bring your chosen sewing project to work on during class with the support and guidance from an experienced tutor to help you along the way. Learn new skills and apply existing techniques including how to use a commercial pattern. Hands-on practical work with some theory and demonstration, ideal for students who have completed the basics class.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
What you will learn
- how to applying a zipper
- deciphering pattern instructions
- making adjustments and taking measurements
What you will get
- your chosen project to take home
- assistance from an experienced tutor
What to bring
- sewing machine
- sewing accessories (pins, scissors, bobbins, thread, tape measure)
- any project you want to work on
About the tutor
Liza Grace has enjoyed a life long passion for all things sewing. Her many years of experience include sewing for family and friends, making children’s clothing, bags and items for sale. Liza enjoys teaching beginners sewing as it allows her to pass on her vast knowledge and skills to others.