Create your own handmade jewellery with polymer clay. Experiment with mould different bead shapes, sizes and patterns using various techniques. Learn how to apply metal leaf and powder followed by baking your creations. Finally construct your pieces using beading string and metal findings to create a professional finish. During this hands on workshop have fun with different colours to complete 2 bead necklaces, 1 pair drop earrings and 1 pair stud earrings or a ring. No experience necessary. All materials provided, however extra clay may be purchased on the day if you’d like to continue making.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE
What you will learn
- how to mould polymer clay to create different shaped beads
- how to create patterned beads and components using various techniques
- how to string beads and construct pieces to create a professional finish
What you will get
- 2 bead necklaces, 1 pair drop earrings and 1 pair stud earrings or a ring
- some great skills you can use at home
About the tutor
Anna Kolusniewski is a practising artist, teacher, jewellery and costume designer. Anna teaches a variety of art and craft classes across Melbourne, suitable for all age groups and always lots of hands-on creative fun.