Create your own handmade jewellery with polymer clay. Experiment with mould different bead shapes, sizes and patterns using various techniques. Learn how to apply metal leaf and powder followed by baking your creations. Finally construct your pieces using beading string and metal findings to create a professional finish. During this hands on workshop have fun with different colours to complete a bead and pendant necklace, earring and a ring. No experience necessary. All materials provided.
What you will learn
- how to mould polymer clay to create different shaped beads
- how to create patterned beads and components using various techniques
- how to string beads and construct pieces to create a professional finish
What you will get
- a completed pendant and bead necklace, earrings and a ring
- some great skills you can use at home
About the tutor
Anna Kolusniewski is a practicing artist, teacher, jewellery and costume designer.