Belts, scarves, jewellery, hats – love the idea of them but not sure what to do with them?
This workshop is all about learning how to use accessories to complete your oufit, add interest and personality to your outfit and work with them to bring out your favourite features.
Simone’s interactive and hands style of teaching will leave feeling confident to add that final piece to any outift and maybe even create your signature style.
What you will learn
- Develop confidence in using accessories
- Discover your signature accessory
- How to invest in quality accessories
- How to style modern and vintage pieces
- How to use accessories to highlight your favourite features
What you will get
- a fun and relaxed interactive workshop
- inspiration and confidence to be more creative with your accessories
What to bring
- Bring an accessory you’re unsure how to style
About the tutor
Simone Thorpe is a trained personal stylist and the founder of local business Style with Soul.
Even though she is an avid fashion lover she believes fashion shouldn’t cost the earth, financially or environmentally.
Simone is passionate about empowering people to find their style from the inside and creating timeless wardrobes that save time and money.
Feedback about Simone from other classes
“I thoroughly enjoyed the Discover your style workshop with Simone. It was great to take some time out and explore what style works for me now as I enter another transition phase of life. Simone was encouraging, really listened to our views and concerns and offered lots of practical suggestions and advice. Her follow-up email support has been great too. This workshop has inspired me to reassess my wardrobe and now that I actually know what I am looking for, shopping has become more of an adventure and more fun especially with a friend.” Robyn