Learn the art of tarot, both theory and practice reading a tarot deck. This course will cover different meanings and interpretations of cards to give you a more holistic knowledge of tarot and how to use it. Receive a comprehensive understanding of the basics and how to conduct readings under the guidance of an experienced tutor. Practise in class, receive handouts and follow demonstrations to build your tarot skills. This course includes your own deck of Rider-Waite tarot cards as well as email support from the tutor outside of class.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
What you will learn
- all about both minor and major arcana, including the different suits and what they mean
- how to work with reversed cards
- how to use card combinations for readings
- how to care for your cards
- applying ethics when reading tarot
What you will get
- theoretical knowledge
- handouts and exercises to take home and practise
- email support
- your own Rider-Waite tarot deck to practice with in class and take home
About the tutor
Rick-Michael King is a certified Spiritual Life Coach, Mindfulness Facilitator, certified Astrologer/trainer with 20 years’ experience and an experienced Tarot reader/trainer with 15 years’ experience. He also has 20+ years’ experience across the private and public sectors, training, coaching and developing in leadership and management roles. Rick-Michael regularly holds booths at psychic and wellbeing expos across Victoria, reading Tarot and Astrology. You can find out more about his full-time body of work at www.rickmking.com