What energy are the pieces in your wardrobe taking up?
Do you hold on to things in the hope you’ll one day wear them, but always feel like you have nothing to wear?
In this workshop we look at how to de-clutter and say goodbye to the clothing that no longer works for you, how to bring life back to old favourites and how to purchase with intent creating a wardrobe that you love.
What you will learn
- how to make more considered and conscious decisions shopping for clothes
- understand how to create a wardrobe that aligns with your personal values
- become more creative with less pieces
What you will get
- confidence to de-clutter your wardrobe
- tips on creating a more sustainable wardrobe
- tips on creating a capsule wardrobe
What to bring
- a notepad and pen
- a piece of clothing from your wardrobe that you find difficult to style
About the tutor
Simone Thorpe is a trained personal stylist and the founder of local business Style with Soul.
Even though she is an avid fashion lover she believes fashion shouldn’t cost the earth, financially or environmentally.
Simone is passionate about empowering people to find their style from the inside and creating timeless wardrobes that save time and money.
Simone’s holistic style
“I’m all about clothes that make you feel incredible and style that lets your soul shine. About simple beauty, treasured pieces, mindful style and body love. Appreciating the art of fashion, the makers and creators and making mindful choices about our wardrobes that are gentle on the earth. Finding your true style is a soul journey, an adventure, a magical odyssey into the world of you.”