Give your children a head start on robotics and game-building principles and let their creativity run wild! Our friends at Stem Birds will introduce your children to computers and coding to get ahead in this digital world!
They will learn how to program and make games, stories, animations with STEM Birds! Your children will also have hands-on experience with different educational robots, and build, design and program your robotic models.
Suitable Age – 6 to 12 years old
What you will learn
- 2D/3D Game Programming
- Mobile App Development
- 3D Designing and Modelling
- Web and Graphic Designing
- Python Programming
- Robotics and Programming
- Weekly 1 hr class with qualified robotics educators
What you need
- water bottle
- tablet/iPad or laptop *If you don’t have access to this equipment, please contact 9687 1560.
What you will get
- basic knowledge of computer coding and programming
- basic knowledge of robotics
- fun filled activities with various educational robots like Ozobots, Sphero, Edison, Microbit, Robotron and LEGO Boost and Mindstorms EV3
About the tutor
Shalaka Ekbote. Director at STEM Birds Pty. Ltd.
MS (Software Engineering and Telecommunications), 7 years of software testing experience in IT industry, 5 years of experience in Robotics, coding and electronics teaching to primary and secondary school students.
Book this course
To enrol in this course, fill out the form below. Remember to add the details of any other students who are part of your booking.
Please note: This class requires a minimum number of students to go ahead. For this reason, we encourage students to book at least 5 days prior to the course/workshop. In the unlikely event that we don't get enough enrolments, we may need to postpone to a later date or cancel the course/workshop. You will be advised via email or text prior to the class commencing.