Give your children a head start on robotics and game-building principles and let their creativity run wild! Our friends at Stem Birds will introduce your children to computers and coding to get ahead in this digital world!
They will learn how to program and make games, stories, and animations with STEM Birds! Your children will also have hands-on experience with different educational robots, and build, design, and program your robotic models.
Suitable for children aged between 6 – 12 years old.
*Please note, children must be picked up at the finish time of their class. There is a late pickup fee of $15 for every 15 minutes.
What you will learn
- 2D/3D Game Programming
- Mobile App Development
- 3D Designing and Modelling
- Web and Graphic Designing
- Python Programming
- Robotics and Programming
- Weekly 1 hour class with qualified robotics educators
What you will get
- basic knowledge of computer coding and programming
- basic knowledge of robotics
- fun-filled activities with various educational robots like Ozobots, Sphero, Edison, Microbit, Robotron and LEGO Boost, and Mindstorms EV3
What you need to bring
- water bottle
- iPad / tablet (if you have one) *Please contact us on 9687 1560 if you don’t have any of them
About the tutor
Shalaka Ekbote. Director at STEM Birds Pty. Ltd.
MS (Software Engineering and Telecommunications), 7 years of software testing experience in the IT industry, 5 years of experience in Robotics, coding, and electronics teaching to primary and secondary school students.