In this adult and child workshop, Susan will teach you to make a yeast dough and form it into a delicious pull apart bread filled with cheese (feta or tasty cheese and/or vegemite).
This is an ideal bread for any occasion and perfect for special home-made school lunches.
Make your own pull apart bread in class, rest it and bake at home for the family or friends.
*Please note the ticket price includes one adult and one child.
What you will learn
- Learn how to make this yeast dough and turn it into a loaf of pull apart bread filled with feta cheese
- Tips, varieties and tricks along the way
What you will get
- recipes that can be adapted and tweaked
- tips and tricks on how to make a yeast dough
- samples of the pull apart bread
- take home the pull apart bread you make in class, let it rest and bake at home for the family and friends
What to bring
- a round baking tin approximately 27cm
About the tutor
Susan Stojanova has been cooking since she was 12 years old. She continues to create and experiment with old time European recipes and loves sharing her recipes, tips and variations.
All of Susan’s classes use her own recipes and she gets great pleasure from seeing the enjoyment on her students faces when they taste their creations.
Family, friends and students say that her baklava is the best!
Saturday 13 August
2.00pm – 4.00pm (1 session)
*Please note that this class will be held at 9 Victoria Street, Footscray*
Book this course
To enrol in this course, fill out the form below. Remember to add the details of any other students who are part of your booking.
Please note: This class requires a minimum number of students to go ahead. For this reason, we encourage students to book at least 5 days prior to the course/workshop. In the unlikely event that we don't get enough enrolments, we may need to postpone to a later date or cancel the course/workshop. You will be advised via email or text prior to the class commencing.