Want to reduce your sugar intake and kick a sugar habit? You can feel healthier, happier and lighter whilst still enjoying the sweet treats in life. This healthy treats class is a great first step to learning about natural sugar alternatives and how to use them at home in your day to day life.
In this hands on class learn to make simple yet delicious super-food balls, vegan chocolate and melt in your mouth peanut butter fudge. Join the health food craze in this fun workshop and leave with new found knowledge, recipes, tips and lots of treats to take home and enjoy.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
*Recipes taught during this class contain nuts.
What you will learn
- all about super foods including where to source and how to use at home
- healthy sugar alternatives
- specially designed vegan treats
- hands on experience making super-food balls and healthy treats
What you will get
- delicious taste testers
- healthy treats to take home including super-food balls, vegan chocolate and peanut butter fudge
- simple and achievable recipes
What to bring
About the tutor
Cathy Kelaiditis is a talented home cook with a passion for healthy and delicious food. As a self confessed health nut, Cathy has developed a delicious range of healthy desserts and shares them with friends and family. These treats have developed quite a following, and are now stocked in several cafes throughout Melbourne. Cathy’s recipes are all vegan and free from refined sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast and any nasty additives.