Cook the delicacies of a North Indian brunch. Learn to make Punjabi chole, a chickpea dish cooked with onion in a tomato sauce. Next you’ll make piping hot pooris, fried flatbread, and tumeric rice as an accompaniment. Learn tips and tricks along with the nutritional and health benefits of spices and herbs.
What you will learn
- how to make a traditional North Indian cuisine
- health benefits of herbs and spices
- hands on cooking practice
What you will get
- taste testers and food to take home
- tips and knowledge to take home and put into practice
What to bring
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne. Her teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. Seema joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.