During this hands-on workshop you will learn to make a number of Indian sweets to expand your dessert repertoire and bound to impress your guests.
Learn the rich history of Indian sweets along with nutritional and health benefits of spices used.
What you will learn
- Gulab Jamun – delicious dumpling balls made of milk solids dipped in cinnamon infused sugar syrup
- Besan Ladoo – an all time favourite sweet dessert made of roasted gram flour and ghee
- Suji Halwa – a mouth watering semolina fudge often made on special occasions and festivals
What you will get
- Three different varieties of Indian sweets to taste and take home
What to bring
- apron and closed toe shoes
- take away in containers
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne.
Seema’s teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. She joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.
Class availability: 7 PLACES REMAINING
Thursday 1 June
6.00pm – 9.00pm (1 session)
Book this course
To enrol in this course, fill out the form below. Remember to add the details of any other students who are part of your booking.
Please note: This class requires a minimum number of students to go ahead. For this reason, we encourage students to book at least 5 days prior to the course/workshop. In the unlikely event that we don't get enough enrolments, we may need to postpone to a later date or cancel the course/workshop. You will be advised via email or text prior to the class commencing.
7 PLACES AVAILABLE