Cook the delicacies of traditional North Indian ‘thali’. Learn how to make the various elements, including toor dal (yellow lentils), aloo gobhi, roti (Indian flatbread), boondi raita (yogurt with spices), aromatic basmati rice and piping hot chai (ginger cardamom tea). Learn tips and tricks along with the nutritional and health benefits of spices and herbs.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
What you will learn
- how to make traditional masala chai
- how to make a traditional North Indian cuisine
- health benefits of herbs and spices
- hands on cooking practice
What you will get
- taste testers and food to take home
- tips and knowledge to take home and put into practice
What to bring
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne. Her teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. Seema joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.