Prepare easy-to-make, healthy and simple Indian curry recipes to try at home. Learn to make the famous dal makhani, pumpkin curry and baigan bhurta (roasted eggplant cooked with tomatoes and spices), accompanied by jeera rice (cumin infused rice with Indian spices). Discover the rich history of Indian curries along with nutritional and health benefits of spices and herbs.
What you will learn
- how to make a traditional North Indian cuisine
- health benefits of herbs and spices
- hands on cooking practice
What you will get
- taste testers and food to take home
- tips and knowledge to take home and put into practice
What to bring
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne. Her teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. Seema joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.