Learn how easy and fun it is to make your own kombucha. This sweet fermented tea drink is great for improving gut health and a good source of daily probiotics. During this session you will make a first and second ferment kombucha, plus go home with your very own scoby to continue brewing at home. Find out all the added health benefits of this delicious refreshing drink as well as all the different flavours combinations you can make.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
What you will learn
- how to ferment kombucha at home
- how to second ferment for flavour and fizz
- the health benefits of fermented foods
What you will get
- a bottle of pre-fermented kombucha of your chosen flavour
- a jar of starter liquid and scoby to brew at home
- instruction sheet via email
About the tutor
Briony Kean a certified Health Coach. She works with clients to improve their health, vitality, energy and happiness by helping to make small and effective changes to diets and lifestyle. Briony is an expert on the gut microbiome and runs fermentation workshops to teach others how to add fermented foods into an everyday diet to help boost immunity, support the digestive system and improve energy levels.