Learn how to get creative with midweek meals. Join chef Daniel, the food expert from Monsoon Harvest, to discover how be more time efficient in the kitchen without compromising on flavour. Learn some commercial cooking techniques as well as how to eat seasonally so that even during busy weeks you’ll be creating midweek meals with confidence in no time.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
Menu will include:
- Sri Lankan chicken curry
- leak & mushroom soup with a spicy twist
What you will learn
- seasonal dishes to keep your midweek meals interesting
- commercial cooking techniques to cut down time in the kitchen midweek
- simple yet delicious meals that are manageable for midweek meals
What you will get
- taste testers and leftover food to take home
- recipes and instruction
- email support following class
What to bring
About the tutor
Daniel Siriman was born in Sri Lanka and learned to cook from his father. His love for cooking and food was largely influenced by his father and grandfather. Immigrating to Australia in 1992, Dan qualified as a chef and worked in many restaurants, catering establishments and in a renowned French patisserie in Melbourne. In early 2017 Daniel went back to Sri Lanka in search for his roots where he became fascinated by the alluring beaches, rolling hills and exotic food culture. At the end of his visit the idea for Monsoon Harvest, his food tour company, was formed.