Learn how to make this yeast dough from scratch and turn it into a puff pastry. Then create scroll bread with feta cheese, croissant style rolls with feta cheese and twists sticks with herbs, Balkan style. Great to take to a picnic and for kids’ lunches. Ingredients and recipes provided.
What you will learn
- how to make yeast dough from scratch, and forming it into puff pastry
- how to make 3 delicious types of breads
- master Balkan style baking
What you will get
- simple and easy recipes
- tips and advice on variations
- samples and take home
What to bring
- containers to take samples home
About the tutor
Susan Stojanova has been cooking since she was 12 years old. She continues to create and experiment with old time European recipes and loves sharing her recipes, tips and variations. All of Susan’s classes use her own recipes and she gets great pleasure from seeing the enjoyment on her students faces when they taste their creations. Family, friends and students say that her baklava is the best!