Calling all baking enthusiasts!
Shortbread is good any time of year – not just Christmas. Some recipes can seem daunting and an overcooked shortbread can come out like rocks.
In this class our experienced tutor and baking connoisseur, Therese, will share various techniques and methods to equip you to be a skilled shortbread baker by the end of the class.
Therese will demonstrate an easy 10 minute shortbread recipe and while they are baking you will then learn to make a traditional shortbread.
Therese is also teaching her special scone workshop, Simply Scones in the morning. Bring a friend and make a day of it. You can enjoy your scones with a cuppa in between classes.
What you will learn
- a quick and easy recipe for shortbread. Great to have at any time of the year and to make as a quick last minute gift.
- a traditional shortbread with tips on how to have some ready in the freezer ready to bake.
What you will get
- recipe sheet for both the Quick Mix and the Traditional Shortbread.
- assortment of shortbread to take home and share.
What to bring
- container to take home biscuits made in class.
About the tutor
Therese loves baking and is particularly fond of quick and easy homemade bakes that taste great.
After dabbling in the High Tea business she has decided to concentrate on the things she loves – scones, tea and home baking and sharing it with others.