Recently moved to online, this interactive class will teach you to make Mumbai’s famous pav bhaji (spicy blend of vegetables served in tomato gravy with toasted bun), dahi poori (mini pooris served with yogurt, potato, chutney, herbs and sev) and sweet lassi (rosewater infused yogurt based drink).
Seema will share her extensive Indian cooking knowledge, techniques and nutritional and health benefits of spices and herbs. This class is vegetarian with vegan options included.
What you will learn
- how to make traditional North Indian street food
- hands on cooking practice
- health benefits of herbs and spices
What you will get
- tips and knowledge to put into practice
How to prepare for the class
- a shopping list of ingredients will be provided before the class
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne. Her teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. Seema joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.