Discover how to make delicious flaky puff pastry from scratch, learn how to wind and overlap the pastry strips around the mounds to form it into a horns. Learn how to make vanilla custard cream and a savoury cream to fill them with. These yummy treats are sure to impress and are great for entree or dessert.
What you will learn
- Learn how to make the puff pastry from scratch and form it into a horn
- Master making Susan’s signature custard cream for the sweet variety
- Learn how to make the savoury filling
- Tips and variations
What you will get
- simple and easy recipes
- samples and take home – 5 sweet and 5 savoury horns
- a set of horn moulds
What to bring
- container to take samples home (x 2)
About the tutor
Susan Stojanova has been cooking since she was 12 years old. She continues to create and experiment with old time European recipes and loves sharing her recipes, tips and variations. All of Susan’s classes use her own recipes and she gets great pleasure from seeing the enjoyment on her students faces when they taste their creations. Family, friends and students say that her baklava is the best!