Have you ever had the pleasure of trying an Indian potato masala sandwich filled potatoes, peas and corn tampered with spices and herbs? Learn to make nutritious and delicious filling for sandwiches 2 ways, perfect for lunchboxes. Also learn the art of making super easy gram flour pancakes stuffed with spinach and broccoli followed by tomato coriander chutney. Learn the tips and tricks of traditional Indian cooking along with the nutritional and health benefits of spices and herbs.
What you will learn
- how to make traditional Indian sandwich
- how to make Indian chutney
- how to make easy gram flour pancakes
- hands on cooking practice
- health benefits of herbs and spices
What you will get
- taste testers and food to take home
- tips and knowledge to take home and put into practice
What to bring
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne. Her teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. Seema joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.