Calling all Indian curry fans, this vegan friendly cooking class is for you. Learn to cook healthy and easy vegan Indian curries, including the famous dal makhani, pumpkin curry, baingan bharta (roasted eggplant with spices, onions and tomatoes) as well as peas pulao (rice cooked with peas and spices). Learn the rich history of Indian curries along with nutritional and health benefits of spices and herbs.
What you will learn
- how to make a traditional North Indian cuisine
- health benefits of herbs and spices
- hands on cooking practice
What you will get
- taste testers and food to take home
- tips and knowledge to take home and put into practice
What to bring
About the tutor
A specialist in authentic North Indian cuisine, Seema Choubey teaches cooking classes across Melbourne. Her teaching style is informal, hands on, interactive and always lots of fun for participants. Seema joyfully shares her skills, traditional cuisine and culture with all.