Did you know that on average we wear a piece of clothing just 7 times? And many even less than this.
If you think of the lifecycle of a piece and how much you spent on it, surely it deserves more than just 7 wears!
In this practical and interactive workshop, the tutor will reinspire you on how to wear the pieces that are hanging in your wardrobe and encourage you to wear them beyond 30 wears.
We will get creative, discover how we can help the planet, and save your hip pocket.
What you will learn
- inspiration for styling pieces in a new way
- understanding of the gaps in their wardrobe to make pieces work
- style tips to take straight back to their wardrobe
- tips on consuming clothes mindfully and sustainably
What you will get
- a fun and interactive session
- walk away with new inspiration on how to style the pieces they have brought in
What you need to bring
- 3 pieces of clothes from your wardrobe that you are unsure how to style
About the tutor
Simone Thorpe is a style coach and the founder of the local business Style with Soul. Even though she is an avid fashion lover she believes fashion shouldn’t cost the earth, financially or environmentally. Simone is passionate about empowering women to find their style from the inside and creating timeless capsule wardrobes that save time and money.
Book this course
To enrol in this course, fill out the form below. Remember to add the details of any other students who are part of your booking.
Please note: This class requires a minimum number of students to go ahead. For this reason, we encourage students to book at least 5 days prior to the course/workshop. In the unlikely event that we don't get enough enrolments, we may need to postpone to a later date or cancel the course/workshop. You will be advised via email or text prior to the class commencing.