Focus on relaxation, body awareness and peace of mind. Hatha yoga will help you return your body to a balanced and healthy state. Relax and reconnect your mind and body. Through breathing, yoga postures and chanting release stress, muscle tightness and unblock stagnant parts of the body. Overall this course will bring more balance to your body improving well-being.
General yoga is suitable for all levels of ability and age groups.
No casual places available.
Due to Covid
- 1.5 metres social distancing required
- class numbers limited to 9 maximum
- BYO mats and props
- sanitiser and cleaning spray will be provided in classrooms
- do not attend if you are unwell
- students from hotspots are asked to attend online in term 3
What you will learn
- create a balanced body and peaceful mind
- asana postures
- vinyasa flow
- restorative postures
- using props such as bolsters, blocks and straps
- partner work
- pranayama breathing
- deep relaxation
About the tutor
Laura Sabini has been practising yoga for 25 years and teaching for 17 years. After finding a passion for the practice, Laura began teaching first to family and friends before completing her teacher training course in Melbourne. Continuing her practice and studies through various training workshops and retreats both in Melbourne and Bali, Laura has developed her own style of teaching Hatha Yoga. Laura teaches across Melbourne in yoga centres, community centres, schools and gyms including specialised programs for women, detox, disability, seniors and kids.