Learn useful Japanese words and phrases for travellers and practice conversation for real-life travel situations. Ideal for those interested in travelling to Japan and absolute beginners.
What you will learn
- features of Japanese language
- greetings and introduction
- how to ask for directions
- how to order meals and drinks
- how to shop
- how to check into a hotel
- useful words and phrases during your stay
- how to describe your health conditions
What you will get
- experience in getting to know (interact) with locals
- confidence in speaking and listening
About the tutor
Miyoko was born in Kumamoto Japan and moved to Australia in 2011. She has over 20 years experience as a language teacher and has been teaching Japanese at YCC since 2014 and believes that making learning fun is the key. Miyoko loves to see students progressing in Japanese language and utilising their new found skills when visiting Japan.
Follow on from this class with Practical Japanese for beginners