An introduction to French language, perfect for complete beginners. Gain an understanding of French culture whilst learning the basics including pronunciation, introductions and common phrases.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
What you will learn
- common greetings/good-byes
- how to introduce yourself and someone else
- how to ask personal questions
- how to express likes and dislikes
- count and use numbers
- days of the week and months
- how to communicate in French in the classroom
About the tutor
Fanny Raflegeau is a native French speaker who is passionate about her mother tongue as well as French culture and food. She is a French language teacher with a Bachelors Degree in French as a foreign language. She lived in Germany, Ireland and Canada before settling in Australia 6 years ago. Fanny has runs her own French school called ‘French Space’ in Fitzroy. She looks forward to sharing her passion for all things French and particularly the French language.