Beeswax wraps can be used to cover food, and keep it fresh as a sustainable option to plastic wrap. Make a few in class for your household and learn how with proper use and care they can last. Made from 100% cotton fabric, food grade beeswax and a couple of extra ingredients you will leave with the confidence to make your own at home. They make wonderful gifts!
What you will learn
- how to make a beeswax wrap
- how to use them & care for them (and dispose of them when they wear out)
What you will get
- your own Beeswax wraps 2-3
- instructions to make more
- pastry brush & a couple of tools of the trade to take home
What to bring
About the tutor
Clare is a keen crafter and upcycler, also loves to creatively “make do” in the kitchen too. Her secret super power is cooking a meal (or two) when there’s “nothing” in the fridge. Making beeswax wraps is a way to avoid food waste, brighten up your kitchen and avoid single use plastics.