Learn to make these hanging decorative displays using indoor plants. Traditionally Japanese and meaning “hanging moss ball” or described as poor mans bonsai you can make delightful living containers with soil, moss and twine.
What you will learn
- how to make kokedamas
- tips to keep them happy (alive)
- decorative pattern wrapping
What you will need
- bring an apron or wear clothes you don’t mind getting a bit dirty
- a bag, bucket or box to take it home
What you will get
- unique Kokedama to take home
- skills you can make many more
- disposable gloves to use during
About the tutor
Emily Lambrinakos from A Bunch of Cakes became a florist after finishing art school. She has been working in the creative industry for a decade. She specialised in flowers for all occasions including wedding and event work.