In this taster workshop you will gain an understanding of watercolour under the guidance of experienced artist, Linda Condon.
Beginners will be able to purchase a starter kit during the first session, please bring $30 along to class.
PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS IN THE FUTURE.
What you will learn
- about papers, paint and brushes
- colour mixing and design techniques
- how to create fluid and vibrant watercolours
- the effects of letting water and paint work its magic
What you will get
- connect with others with similar passions
- build your confidence, be challenged and be inspired
- demonstration techniques by Linda
What to bring
- any watercolour materials you have including paint palette
About the tutor
Linda Condon is a scientist, environmentalist, founder of the National Centre for Sustainability at Swinburne University in Melbourne, and an artist with a passion for painting the Australian landscape. Linda has been drawing and painting since she was a child, recently with more time to fulfil her passion she has been teaching popular watercolour classes across Melbourne. See featured images of Linda’s artworks.
Follow on from this workshop with the 10 week Art with watercolour course