In this taster workshop you will gain an understanding of watercolour under the guidance of experienced artist, Linda Condon.
Beginners will be able to purchase a starter kit during the first session, please bring $30 along to class.
What you will learn
- about papers, paint and brushes
- colour mixing and design techniques
- how to create fluid and vibrant watercolours
- the effects of letting water and paint work its magic
What you will get
- connect with others with similar passions
- build your confidence, be challenged and be inspired
- demonstration techniques by Linda
What to bring
- any watercolour materials you have including paint palette
About the tutor
Linda Condon is a scientist, environmentalist, founder of the National Centre for Sustainability at Swinburne University in Melbourne, and an artist with a passion for painting the Australian landscape. Linda has been drawing and painting since she was a child, recently with more time to fulfil her passion she has been teaching popular watercolour classes across Melbourne. See featured images of Linda’s artworks.