- Bookings are only confirmed after receiving completed enrolment form and payment.
- Unless a class is postponed or cancelled by YCC, refunds and transfers are only considered when a written request is received 10 days before your course begins. An administration fee of $20 applies. No refunds are given once a course has commenced. If you fail to attend a class that you have paid for, you will not receive a refund.
- Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrolments. If your class is cancelled by YCC, you will receive a full refund.
- YCC reserves the right to alter or postpone courses, or to change fees, teachers or locations if unforeseen circumstances occur.
- If you pay by mail, your receipt will be emailed to you.
- If you enrol in a government-funded course, we will require additional information. You will need to fill in a detailed enrolment form and you may be contacted by funding bodies regarding the course.
- There is a $15 administration charge if you require an invoice for your course fees.
- If there is a medical emergency, you authorise YCC to seek appropriate care on your behalf and you accept full responsibility for expenses incurred.
- Once we receive your payment and enrolment form, we will not contact you before the class unless it is cancelled or postponed. Please remember to note class dates and times in your diary. And check your spam box for emails.
If you have paid a concession fee, please include proof of your concession status with your enrolment form. If you enrol online, our reception staff will need to see this proof before your first class.