The GROW Program is an engaging and supportive learning and education program that will help you gain the confidence and skills to apply for and gain employment, or go on to further education.
- Supportive adult learning space
- Individual learning program and goals
- Active learning through projects
- Learning activities using real workplace documents and tasks
- Meet employers through visits to workplaces
- Build networks and contacts through community projects
This course is undertaken through 22473VIC Certificate II in General Education* for Adults and can be a pathway either into employment or further study. This course can be delivered over two days a week for one semester or three days per week for eighteen weeks. Delivery times and dates are negotiable.
Course themes include:
- Wellbeing and Positive Thinking
- The World Around Us
- Reality Check: Where am I now?
- Your Goals: Now and Future?
- Self Management
- Communication & Technology for Work
- Computers for Work
- Numbers and Calculations for Work
- Employer Expectations
- Working With Others
- Resume Writing, Job Search, Applications and Interviews
- Start That Job!
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to access government subsidised training.
*Eligibility requirements apply
For more information call us or email: [email protected]